Week 7 RECAP

My busy schedule has led to no post the last couple of weeks, but Picks were made

There was a lot of action this week, did any of my picks hold up?

#9 Notre Dame v USC

My Pick: Notre Dame
Result: Notre Dame

This was closer than I expected, but Notre Dame managed to stop a late push by USC to take home the win

Illinois v #16 Michigan 

My Pick: Michigan
Result: Michigan

Michigan offense seemed to finally wake up in this game, but nearly blew the game in the 4th quarter, but since Illinois is bad. Michigan was able to capitalize on their mistakes and get a road win.

#17 Iowa v #10 Penn St

My Pick: Penn St
Result: Penn St

Another one of those close games, but Penn St was able to use their defense to secure the victory, as well as Iowa's offense basically being non-existent foe the last two weeks.

Arizona v Washington

My Pick: Washington
Result: Washington

By Halftime, the Huskies were down by 4, until the offense woke up in the second half and completely blew open this game cruising to a 51-27 blowout.

Purdue v Maryland

My Pick: Maryland
Result: Purdue 

I got this pick wrong, but I don't care. The urge was strong for me to pick the Boilermakers but with Purdue not being very consistent and taking into consideration the porous defense and Maryland being either really good or really bad, It seem fitting to pick Maryland over Purdue.

Comments