Week 8 RECAP

Photo courtesy of Joe Robbins

I was lazy this week.

Yes I promised things would go back to normal, but I just didn't want to upload. so here's how my picks went.

Boston College v NC St.

Pick: NC St.
Result: Boston College

Maybe I underestimated BC, I thought that since their starter QB went down, they wouldn't be the same. well I was wrong.

#3 Clemson v Louisville

Pick: Clemson
Result: Clemson

Clemson was a bit shaky there in the first half, But they finally woke up in the second and blew out Louisville.

#1 Alabama v Tennessee

Pick: Alabama 
Result: Alabama

Another team that looked shaky, and I was surprised that They didn't put them away, but then I realized that Tua was out for most of the entire game, and with no timetable for his return, things could get interesting in the next couple of weeks.

Cal v Oregon St.

Pick: OSU
Result: OSU

Who in their right mind has Cal a 10 point favorite when looking at the stats OSU was a way better team than Cal? OSU had a much more productive offense than the Bears, a much more stifling defense than Cal. and is better at holding on to the ball than Cal.

#23 Iowa v Purdue

Pick: Iowa 
Result: Iowa 

Purdue was so close, but Iowa was a better team, and I knew that. I was actually quite excited that Purdue made it a game.

Comments